Monday, July 22, 2013

SAM: Bible is a Myth or Not?



I asked this question more than a 100 times, even though I never tried to read it, once.

While, I just started to look around the world,  I saw humans were struggling to live their life. See those under developed countries from Africa, example sudan, yemen, uganda etc, are effected by hungry, poverty and religious extremism. See Islamic countries, which are now un-stabilized example, libiya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Syria etc. Tons and Tons of common Issues which are hard to provide solutions. What does the religions to do with all these? Some one had said "No War is fought for Devil, Blood sheds are done in the name of G-D". Then I looked over to the rich & greedy, as in Quran says "If the son of Adam had money equal to a valley, then he will wish for another similar to it, for nothing can satisfy the eye of Adam's son except dust. And Allah forgives him who repents to Him". This shows where does error occurs.

So I started to reach over the History(History is Key to future) of Human civilization, there lies a important character in each and every civilization, G-D. G-D with Varies in different forms, different scriptures, different rituals, superstitions and violence. Have you checked or think of, why does this character reflects, where ever the humans civilization? Where ever the humans this Name was there? Is it Psychology of Humans? Is it Alien-ology? What was and is this mystery?

Saying about  hindu civilization & hindu culture, "Hinduism is like dark thick forest where every sort of myths and ideology resides, one ever got trapped in the forest will surely loose the path. Atheism, Monotheism, Polytheism and concept of Maya(All were unreal like a dream) where explained and included in this religion."

Mean while, I just came across a Musalem (A nice smiling personality) and he insisted me to believe in Allah, while all others are cursed and also the worst in the name of Allah. I had heard him for some time. I just had a affection towards it, that Islam is the path? Is this defines all solution to human problems? If so, what is happening in Middle east? After all I Just asked him a Question , Who is Allah? He said the G-D of Abraham, Issac, Ishmail, His name is Allah! Even though I had confusion with the name, I just continued. I decided to turn in to study the religions. As I'm inspired from a Musalem, I decided to start with Quran.
   
So, While I started to read Quran for some years ago, I find hard to understand from where does this verse referred from and how does this statement got a place in the Quran. So I had gone through some Haddits also to understand this quran meaningful. Even though lot of missing links were there. I'm confused and drained my energy, while I realized the cause of Issues in middle east countries. So who is G-D? Why he is being as an Racist in Quran? Why he provokes the calamities? Why these statements Sura 8:12,Sura 47:4, Sura 2:191 ....  in Quran query for violence against non-muslaem especially Christians & Jews? There fore I understand Quran is a simple book, it can never explain the details and why? 

I started to concentrate on Jews first. The Jewish history is well written in a book called Thora, which is embedded in Holy Bible (as Old Testament). Thus I came to read my Bible. When I went through the Bible, it was amazing, enthusiastic and really miraculous. My Queries were solved one by one. This made me to get knowledge about the G-D, the Word of G-D and also the difference between Gods in different cultures (including G-D of Islam). 'Read Bible with some questions in your mind, you will get the answers', I had tried to match with the history which miraculously matching and fulfilling the prophecies. 

Here 'I' along with 'you' are going to continue about the truth and Biblical facts and answers.





Note: "I'm not a biblical expert, but I'm in search for Wisdom! "
  
Some points stated against Holy bible by Mr Zakir Naik and its answers.
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22









No comments:

Post a Comment